Moira Kelly talks about Hilarie, (15/05/09)

« Older   Newer »
bedshaped,
view post Posted on 15/5/2009, 20:05 by: bedshaped,

Moira Kelly parla di Hilarie
Moira Kelly visits the One Tree Hill Podcast on May 19 to talk about her guest stint on the One Tree Hill season six finale and she talked about returning to Wilmington and the One Tree Hill set. She also shared her thoughts on the recent news that Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton would not be returning to One Tree Hill for the seventh season.
Her comments on Hilarie Burton not returning next season:
“Hilarie and I were talking about how it has to end at some point. When you are performer you get into your characters and you love them and you work them and you grow with them, but at some point it all has to come to an end. The beauty is to reflect back on where that character began. When I think of the character of Peyton, the first images are so gothic. I told Hilarie, you had really curly blonde hair and you were this tough chick when the show started. I said Hilarie think about how that character developed – that is a body of work. And so you take that with you. Leaving is never easy, but it is also very exciting. Hilarie has so much more going on and she is going to be fine. She has a great sensibility for the business. She is going to do really well. She is a very smart young actress.”

Traduzione
Moira Kelly visita il podcast di One Tree Hill, il 19 maggio, per parlare della sua piccola apparizione nell'episodio finale della sesta stagione di One Tree Hill, e ha parlato del ritorno a Wilmington e sul set di One Tree Hill. Ha anche condiviso i suoi pensieri sulla recente novità che Chad e Hilarie non ritorneranno per la settima stagione.
Il suo commento su Hilarie Burton riguardo a ciò:
"Io e Hilarie stavamo parlando di come deve finire ad un certo deve finire. Quando sei un attore ed entri a far parte dei tuoi personaggi, e li ami, e lavori su di loro, e cresci con loro, ma ad un certo punto tutto deve avere una fine. Il bello è riflettere su come è nato il personaggio. Quando penso al personaggio di Peyton, le prime immagini sono così tristi. Ho detto a Hilarie che aveva dei capelli biondi e davvero ricci e che era una piccolo pulcino quando lo show iniziò. Le ho detto di pensare a come ha sviluppato quel personaggio, che in sintesi è la cosa fondamentale di tutto il lavoro. E quindi te lo porti con te. Lasciare qualcosa non è mai semplice, ma è allo stesso tempo davvero eccitante. Hilarie ha molte cose in corso, e starà bene. Ha una grande sensibilità per il business. Farà davvero del suo meglio. E' una giovane attrice davvero brillante.”

11 replies since 15/5/2009, 20:05   91 views